You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Our Network team in Bulgaria has grown to more than 120 professionals and has proven to be a trusted partner to more than 100 clients for more than 10 years, making us proud of the high levels of customer satisfaction we achieve and maintain. As we further grow our team to support new clients, we currently offer a various range of opportunities for Network security specialist to grow their expertise and apply their skills in a variety of long-term projects and for some of the most high-potential industries worldwide.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Network Security Engineer is responsible for delivering operational services to outsourcing accounts on time, on target with quality. He/she works on 24×7 rotation.
The Network Security Engineer has focus on continuous operations, Incident and Change management of supported configuration items.
The main goal is to minimize the amount of unplanned downtime in the customer's production environment and to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. He/she works in close relationship with other teams and is under direct supervision by the team Management.
Key Competencies and Skills:
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication or equivalent.
• At least 1-3 years of relevant network experience.
• Cisco CCNA, Check Point CCSA, or other equivalent network certification.
• Decent to advanced knowledge of Cisco, Check Point, Fortinet or Juniper firewall technologies.
• Basic knowledge of network routing and switching.
• Good coordination and communication skills.
• Fluent in English.
Considered as advantage:
• Certification: Any additional relevant network certification (HPE, Cisco, Juniper, Check Point, F5).
• Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Infrastructure Libraries (ITIL) processes.
Network Security technologies which you will be able to get knowledge and experience with:
• Check Point
• Cisco Next Generation Firewalls
• TrendMicro and TippingPoint IPS
• Blue Coat proxy
Working hours: mainly day shifts, with on-call rotation 24x7
We offer a challenging role with the following benefits:
• Continuous learning and technical training opportunities.
• Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field.
• Part of a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout the EMEA region
• Competitive remuneration package
• Medical insurance
• 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
• Food vouchers
• Life insurance
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.