Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
This test environment will be used to evaluate mobile technologies as well as analyze and test customer equipment within a controlled environment providing mobility services.
- Tasking will include management and supervision of the use of this testing facility as well as maintenance of lab equipment and equipment configurations under the guidance of the mobility engineering team.
- Work directly with Customers to insure smooth operation and support of their use of the test environment as well as proper configuration and usage of the facility’s capabilities.
- Provide input to the Program Manager for Customer Program reviews as well as brief Customer Seniors.
- Participate in the planning and design of the evolution of the facility and it’s capabilities.
- Work will typically be during normal business hours, however flexible and extended hours may sometimes be needed to support testing.
Required Clearance: Secret. Candidate must be willing to be submitted for TS- SCI and Poly
Desired: Experience with Mobility network security solutions desired. Familiarity with workings of AT&T Mobility strongly desired. Understanding of mobility applications and Mobile Device Management. Knowledge of both network architecture and operational support of mobility networks including RAN, Packet Core, provisioning, billing, OSS systems.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.