You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
AT&T Entertainment Group is changing the way the world experiences entertainment. We’re delivering cutting edge products and services that redefine the future. Innovation is at the heart of what we do and we’re revolutionizing the way our customers access content anytime, anywhere. With premier video services like DIRECTV and U-Verse to our newest streaming service, DIRECTV NOW, our industry leading team is at the forefront of making it all happen. Together, we’re creating the best entertainment and communications experience in the world.
Details of the role include:
- Develop, plan and implement a digital marketing strategy across all digital advertising channels: display, rich media, video and social
- Focus on driving traffic and sales, while maximizing the brand proposition, consumer journey to support an integrated go to market strategy
- Execute full funnel media and creative marketing programs across multi screens inclusive of the use of video, native and social commerce to create buzz, drive traffic and sales
- Gather and translate ideas into profitable, ROI marketing campaigns
- Conduct analysis for program effectiveness and uses the findings to leverage optimization of all campaigns and tactics
- Work closely with media and creative agency, marketing and product teams, Web site teams, development teams and usability teams
- Provide digital marketing insights inclusive of data management, profiling/segmentation, tagging, budgeting, forecasting and analytics with operational oversight. Broad knowledge of digital marketing with strong leadership skills
The background of the successful candidate includes:
- 6+ years’ e-commerce and digital marketing experience with demonstrated knowledge of online advertising marketing tactics, creative development and campaign optimization
- Digital Marketing experience includes understanding segmentation, creative development and results tracking and analysis
- Exceptional project management skills and exacting attention to detail is essential
- Collaborative and team- oriented with exceptional organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Knowledgeable about digital marketing tactics: dynamic creative optimization, video
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Demonstrated self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.