Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
1) Bachelor's or advanced Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
2) Minimum 16 years of work experience.
- Supports software and web architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and legacy systems);
- Interacts with customers and development team to gather and define requirements;
- Analyzes and studies customer requirements to determine the most effective software and web technologies to satisfy their needs;
- Designs, creates, tests, and maintains software and web based applications and content solutions to satisfy customer requirements;
- Follows a formal design process using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and also adheres to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of software and web applications (e.g., software reuse, modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, fault tolerant);
- Coordinates creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design;
- Designs and develops visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation;
- iDevelops and maintains software and web development technical documentation to assist with software and web application maintenance and upgrades;
- Provides software process management and configuration management throughout the software / web development lifecycle;
- Advanced experience in a particular discipline/domain. Can perform tasks of senior level technicians, specialists, and/or managers not performed at level 5 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks;
- Leadership/management: May work individually or as a key member of a senior technical team. Leads resolution of complex technical issues and/or performs research of high-end technical solutions;
- Provides expert guidance and direction to Government and other senior level technicians and managers. Directs multiple contractor and subcontractor teams through to project completion;
- Training and Certifications: DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order. Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order
Required Clearance: The candidate must be a US Citizen. Work on this contract will be “Unclassified” through “TS/SCI”. TS/SCI (with polygraph) level is desired. Candidates must be clearable and must be willing to adhere to the clearance process.
Desired: Listed under required skills BUT will interview with 50% of skills or more
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.