Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
1) Bachelor's or advanced Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
2) Minimum 8 years of work experience.
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks. Desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions,
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems,
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems,
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.,
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem,
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers,
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process,
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows operating systems,
- Installs/loads operating system and application software,
- Isolate and resolve of hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof,
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance,
- Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems
Required Clearance: The candidate must be a US Citizen. Work on this contract will be “Unclassified” through “TS/SCI”. TS/SCI (with polygraph) level is desired. Candidates must be clearable and must be willing to adhere to the clearance process.
Desired: Listed under required skills BUT will interview with 50% of skills or more
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.