Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
1) Bachelor's or advanced Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
2) Minimum 4 years of work experience.
- Review certification and accreditation (C&A) documentation, providing feedback on completeness and compliance of its content,
- Perform system installation, configuration maintenance, account maintenance, signature maintenance, patch management, and troubleshooting of operational IA and CND systems,
- Apply system security engineering expertise in one or more of the following to : system security design process; engineering life cycle; information domain; cross domain solutions; commercial off-the-shelf and government off-the-shelf cryptography; identification; authentication; and authorization; system integration; risk management; intrusion detection; contingency planning; incident handling; configuration control; change management; auditing; certification and accreditation process; principles of IA (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation, availability, and access control); and security testing,
- In addition, participate as the primary security engineering representative on engineering teams for the design, development, implementation, evaluation, and/or integration of secure networking, computing, and enclave environments. Participate as the primary security engineering representative on engineering teams for the design, development, implementation, evaluation, and/or integration of IA architectures, systems, or system components. Support the Government in the enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures. Apply knowledge of IA policy, procedures, and workforce structure to design, develop, and implement secure networking, computing, and enclave environments. Support security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management. Identify overall security requirements for the proper handling of Government data. Interact with the customer and other project team members. Perform certification and accreditations by reviewing documentation and providing recommendations.
Required Clearance: The candidate must be a US Citizen. Work on this contract will be “Unclassified” through “TS/SCI”. TS/SCI (with polygraph) level is desired. Candidates must be clearable and must be willing to adhere to the clearance process.
Desired: Listed under required skills BUT will interview with 50% of skills or more
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.