Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite is required, as is detailed understanding of Internet security and general adversarial tools and techniques.
- Prior experience in analyzing NetFlow or other network metadata is preferred.
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of Linux, experience with a scripting language, be comfortable working independently and closely with a group, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience deriving insights from large data sets is required.
- A Bachelors Degree is required and preferred to be in Computer Science/Math/Statistics or related discipline.
Required Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and possess or be able to obtain TS/SCI transferable to AF
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.