Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
The capture strategy will consist of:
- developing an assessment of the budget, spending, and procurements
- market assessment
- competitive analysis
- teaming analysis
- customer messaging
- win themes
- assessing win probability
Pre-RFP the CM will develop, with our marketing and public relations department, a campaign that will include:
- Government publications and periodicals, advertising; and conferences, ensuring that we have aligned messages addressing customer requirements and initiatives
- Build relationships with Government leadership to ensure awareness of AT&T capabilities and initiatives while making sure that we have alignment at the senior levels within the customer and AT&T
- Build relationships with industry partners for teaming.
Post-RFP the capture manager will have overall management responsibility for the bid and response team responsible and accountable for bid quality and competitive price targets. Lead capture reviews and decision gates. Keep senior leadership of Global Business-PSS appropriately informed and engaged as opportunities move through the BD process and approval cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of IT contracts and contracting processes in the Federal Government
- Functional and organizational knowledge of the IT and telecommunications efforts in the Federal space.
- 10-15 years managing capture efforts of greater than $50M annual;
- Strong track record for winning large IT contracts in a federal government environment
- Strong interpersonal, communications, and writing skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
Required Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to be cleared through TS/SCI.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.