Corporate & Business Services Jobs
Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
The Executive Assistant-Creative Services is responsible for performing confidential administrative duties for one or more Board-elected officers in a creative division. This is a key role that will provide support to the advertising and marketing creative team.
- May involve high level contacts and exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact and diplomacy in a creative marketing and advertising environment
- Interacts with executive, administrative and line management personnel, creative employees, external customers and vendors
- Schedules meetings and appointments, plans events and makes travel arrangements
- Produces correspondence, presentations, and reports using a variety of computer software
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills, including the ability to work independently and prioritize workload appropriately
- May coordinate requests for workspace, service, and office equipment and other programs such as charitable campaigns, employee recognition, and records retention
- Provides guidance to others in the organization regarding administrative practices
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
- Must be familiar and knowledgeable about working in a creative marketing and advertising environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced creative environment, and adapt to a variety of situations and frequent changes
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality when working with sensitive information
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years administrative support experience preferably in a creative marketing and advertising environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Have a high standard of excellence
- Additional skills needed include: excellent organization, calm sense of urgency, patience and fortitude, small special event planning, self-directed motivated self-starter with ability to prioritize and problem solve, superior service delivery skills and detail oriented
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.