Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Architect, develop, and maintain exposed data service applications (either publishing and subscribing sides) designed to use the latest web- and mobile-device technologies
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle (ecosystem) of mobile device applications
- Collect and shape requirements for a mobile device-based ecosystem designed to support Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web 2.0 for analytical and mission needs
- Develop and maintain applications that expose and consume web services using either native (API) or web-based mobile clients
- Experience with iOS and/or Android operating systems
- Experience with HTML 5
- Experience with Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) web services
- Experience with Wi-Fi, CDMA, GSM, 3G/4G/LTE or near field communications (NFC) technologies
- Experience developing native (API) or web-based applications Experience with offline, data-centric architectures that provide for disconnected, intermittent, and/or limited (DIL) communications
SECRET clearance or ability to obtain SECRET clearance required. US citizenship is also required due to the sensitive nature of this Department of Defense contract.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, mathematics, or engineering or a mathematics-intensive discipline, fine arts or graphic design, or an applicable training certificate from an accredited institution.
Experience Requirements: Two to five years of intensive and progressive experience in a related field including design, development and maintenance of web-based applications.
These positions are available in Annapolis Maryland (US Naval Academy IT contract support).
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.