You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
AT&T Consulting Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of AT&T (a Fortune Global Top 10 company). AT&T is looking for a sharp penetration tester for the position of a Senior Consultant located anywhere in the US to be a part of a dynamic team of experienced security professionals with varied experiences. AT&T consulting clients range from some of the largest networks in the world to small businesses requiring security consulting expertise.
- Bachelors degree or higher, Masters Degree preferred.
- Information Security experience of a minimum of three years
- Knowledge of Linux, UNIX, Windows and other operating systems
- Knowledge of popular databases such as MSSQL, Oracle, and MySQL
- Deep Knowledge of TCP/IP, network protocols, firewall evasion, ethical hacking, routing protocols
- Experience in evading IDS/IPS, access control lists
- Experience with Nmap, Nessus/Qualys, Metasploit, Paros, Kismet, aircrack-ng, etc.
- Ability to write customized scripts using at least two of bash, Perl, Ruby, Python
- Knowledge of C/C++, Java, C#, Python or similar would be beneficial
- Ability to travel 50%-75%, must possess drivers’ license
- Strong report writing skills and ability to explain complex security issues to customers
- Must be a flexible team player, hard-working, excellent communication and customer-facing skills
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, SANS GSEC, etc. preferred
- Other industry certifications relating to IT security and program management preferred (GIAC, CEH, TNCP, ITILv2 PMP, etc...)
- PCI DSS experience preferred
- Strong technical problem / resolution skills
- Mid to advanced level infrastructure or security design capabilities for environments that include 10 to 20 security devices, processes or applications.
- Mid to advanced level systems administration (UNIX/Linux, Windows, or mainframe)
- Knowledge with different application architectures and platforms, their development challenges, their control configurations, and their inherent security strengths and weaknesses (e.g., ColdFusion, J2EE, .Net)
- Mid to advanced level network administration (firewalls, IDS/IPS, network architecture)
- Experience with web application penetration testing tools preferred, such as Burp Suite Pro, IBM AppScan, HP WebInspect, etc.
- Advanced level of methods and knowledge of three or more of the following:
- Vulnerability scanning
- Penetration testing (network, system and application)
- Application Security
- Code Review
- Forensics and Incident Response
- Security event monitoring
- Vendor certification or demonstrable in-depth technical expertise with at least three major security solution
- Examples Only: Symantec, McAfee, VeriSign, Juniper, Checkpoint, Cisco, Arcsite, Tripwire, etc.
- Demonstrable experience includes being able to gather customer requirements, design a solution, specify a build of materials, implement, tune/optimize, maintain or troubleshoot at an architecture component level for an existing solution
- Bi-lingual candidates a plus
- Incident Response and Forensic experience a strong plus
- Ability to work independently and also collaborating closely with application developers, engineers and others.
- Effective written, oral communication skills, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong communications skills to be able to interact with technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Knowledge of the latest security threats, techniques and exploits targeting vulnerabilities
- Strong familiarity with multiple operating systems, databases, applications and platforms.
- Understanding of SQL, XSS, CSRF and other trends in web exploitation
- Working understanding of HTML and common web applications
- Thorough understanding of computer networking and the OSI model
- Cyber-threat research, reporting and development/implementation of vulnerability mitigation strategies a plus
- Programming experience is a plus
- Calculate and assess risk based on threats, vulnerabilities, and mitigating factors.
- Knowledge of exploit development is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience evaluating IT process areas, such as logical and physical access, program development, change management, IT operations etc.
- Strong task management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
Enjoyable, great benefits, good pay, little cog BIG SYSTEM
GREAT benefits, very understanding, and an excellent environment that fosters great leadership
Due to the separation and mergers of companies, the internal systems are difficult to navigate, sometimes redundant, or just plain confusing.Current Employee - Cyber Security Analyst
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.