Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
1) Bachelor's or advanced Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
2) Minimum 6 years of work experience.
- Design, develop, and deploy cloud based cyber security systems, applications, and solutions in classified government cloud environments following DODI 8510 Risk Management Framework Requirements,
- Provide subject matter expertise throughout the system development lifecycle to ensure security is built-in and tested throughout cloud design, development, and test activities,
- Support cloud certification activities, system hardening, and vulnerability testing and scanning; create cyber security architectural artifacts, provide architectural analysis of cyber security features and relate the existing system to future customer requirements,
- Provide guidance on embedding advanced forensic tools, provide engineering recommendations, and resolve integration and testing issues,
- Must have hands-on experience providing security engineering on cloud-based platforms such as AWS; secure development best practices including OWASP and static code analyzers such as HP Fortify.
Required Clearance: The candidate must be a US Citizen. Work on this contract will be “Unclassified” through “TS/SCI”. TS/SCI (with polygraph) level is desired. Candidates must be clearable and must be willing to adhere to the clearance process.
Desired: Listed under required skills BUT will interview with 50% of skills or more
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.