Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
What does it take to join us? We demand exceptional skills in your discipline and a real dedication to being the best.
After all, we're asked to keep AT&T profitable and on the cutting edge, and at the same time, build on more than a century of innovation and success. We are a world leader in communications and entertainment, and we plan to keep on growing.
- Collaborates with and provides consulting services to clients in a trusted advisor role.
- Works on billable consulting service projects.
- Works independently on complex projects or works in a team as a project leader.
- Conducts PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance assessments for merchants and service providers.
- Conducts gap assessments and provides actionable recommendations to remediate shortcomings and prepare for compliance.
- Documents findings in Reports on Compliance (ROCs) and control status/recommendations in Remediation Roadmaps.
- Manages aspects of delivery, customer satisfaction, and accurate timekeeping for billing purposes on projects where the consultant is the only technical resource or lead technical resource.
- Participates in group discussions to further knowledge in the PCI practice and provides peer review of deliverables.
- In a sales support role, meeting with customers as a PCI SME in support of sales team.
- Support in identifying additional sales leads on assigned projects and beyond
- Attending sales conference calls or client meetings, support in scoping and developing SOWs/proposals.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.