Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
- Generates existing and/or new sales to customers for delivery of AT&T products/services/systems and solutions to solve customer’s strategic business priorities.
- Builds and maintains a network of colleagues and customers to share information and obtain prospects.
- Initiates customer contacts/visits with existing and prospective customers.
- Develops new accounts and maintaining and growing existing accounts.
- Establishes and maintains productive long-term networks and relationships with customers.
- Observes and participates in presenting products and services that can benefit customer’s needs.
- Demonstrates and maintains complete extensive knowledge of the organizations entire product and service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies and priorities in order to deliver value-added business solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals. Utilizes consultative selling skills to close sales within assigned accounts.
- Identify key trends and customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications in order to find and close opportunities.
- Most of your time will be spent in direct sales related activities in front of customers at their place of business.
- Develops strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Supports the sales team through coaching or mentoring. Assists less experienced peers and act as team lead when presenting products/services to existing or prospective customers
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
- Typically requires 5-8 years direct work experience.
- 5+ years experience B2B, Business to Business sales in an outside or direct sales environment preferred
- Account management and client relationship management experience preferred
- Experience selling business telecommunications and technology solutions direct to enterprise businesses or Federal, State or local government agencies preferred
- Experience meeting and exceeding sales goals in a competitive environment and generating revenue
- Strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have valid driver's license
I love my career at AT&T
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunities. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee – Retail Sales Consultant
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
- Five Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.