Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
- Primarily on customer premise, create existing/new sales for delivery of solutions meeting a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/services/systems/solutions.
- With the aid of support resources, identifies sales opportunity solutions. Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information and obtain prospects.
- May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e.billing/installation/customer issues).
- Establishes/maintains productive long-term client relationships.
- Supports in presenting products, services and migrations that can benefit customer needs.
- Demonstrates broad and strong working knowledge of the organizations entire product/service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs,issues,strategies,priorities to deliver valuable solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals. Identifies key trends and customer needs, leverages industry knowledge/applications, utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
- Owns account relationship; responsible for meeting revenue objectives. Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
- Effectively influences customers to diffuse potential problems.
- Aids in devising direct sales plans/strategies.
- May develop strategic initiatives to grow/retain the revenue stream of complex accounts/projects.
- May support less experienced sales team through coaching or mentoring. Works on complex projects.
Duties directly related to making sales include: Meeting with customers and engaging in sales activities at customer site; communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc. related to proposed solutions/sales,etc.; traveling to/from the customer premise for sales activities; providing subject matter expertise on technical sales issues; advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs; preparing proposals/presentations/bids, including developing pricing/strategic plans and proposed solutions/sales; researching/developing solutions with AT&T external partners, including design/engineering; researching customer business/industry to identify new sales opportunities.
Education: Bachelor degree.
Experience: 5-8 years direct work experience.
- Account Management
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Competitive Differentiation
- Consultative Selling
- Customer-Centric Solution Development
- Industry Knowledge
- Operational Excellence
- Technology Expertise
- Territory / Module Management
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.