B2B Sales Development Program
In our B2B Sales Development Program, you'll learn about our most innovative products and services and how to best connect them to our business customers. Your career will get an upgrade too - with hands-on training and access to world-class instructors. At the end of the 16 weeks, you'll relocate to one of our most in-demand sales markets and be well on your way to a career with unlimited possibilities.
- 16 week program, monthly start dates, ongoing application process
- Relocation after program completion to a market within the US based on business needs
- Dallas for training
- Open to all degrees - Business preferred; Sales Major/Sales Certificate a plus
- Competitive base salary plus lucrative commission structure after successfully finishing program
- 3.0 preferred; academic achievements strongly considered
Want to know what to expect? Here’s a breakdown of the typical application process.
- Your experience can take between 4 – 6 weeks depending on location and time of year.
- Check your email regularly for any follow-ups.
- You may have to pass an assessment before moving on to the next step.
- If you don’t pass on your first attempt, you’ll be eligible to retake your assessments after 6 months.
- Your interview may be online. Make sure you have a strong connection and dress professionally.
B2B Sales Development Program
In our B2B Sales Development Program, you’ll learn directly from a company that’s leading the way for innovation. This 16-week paid development program offers instructor-led, web-based and hands-on training all designed to help you gain new experiences and transform your skills. You’ll kick off your adventure in Dallas, and after honing your skills, you can anticipate relocation to one of our nationwide markets with a demand for your talent.
You’ll also work with our advanced technology, learn how to prospect for new business, solve business problems, provide excellent customer service, and meet sales goals. Combine your real passion for sales and technology with our training and you’ll be on your way to become a top sales performer.
If you’re a leader with a focus in sales, the world-class training you’ll receive can give you the tools needed to build an amazing career. From securing new business to maintaining relationships with our existing customers, you’ll take on a variety of challenges.
Ready to combine your skills and knowledge with our innovative technology solutions?
• Less than two years of sales experience. Got more than 2 years? No problem! Check out our Business Sales opportunities here.
• 3.0 GPA preferred. Strong academic performance and demonstrated leadership skills
• Have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
• Able to relocate within the U.S.
• Bilingual skills a plus
• Related experience with cold calling and sales major/certificate is a plus
Ready to reveal what’s possible? Apply today.
AT&T will not sponsor applicants for work visas of any kind for this position.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1838669-7
Date posted 09/12/2018
The pros were that in sales you had the opportunity to make as much money as you wanted too.
There were no cons working for AT&T, the salary and benefits were great.Former Employee - Senior Sales Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.