You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
AT&T Entertainment Group is changing the way the world experiences entertainment. We’re delivering cutting edge products and services that redefine the future. Innovation is at the heart of what we do and we’re revolutionizing the way our customers access content anytime, anywhere. With premier video services like DIRECTV and U-Verse to our newest streaming service, DIRECTV NOW, our industry leading team is at the forefront of making it all happen. Together, we’re creating the best entertainment and communications experience in the world.
As a member of the Digital Marketing team, you would partner across the team, media and creative agencies as well as the Advertising, Media and Analytics teams to lead Performance Marketing initiatives. Key focus will be to provide digital thought leadership, responsible for leading strategic and tactical activities including all digital KPIs associated with varied business objectives.
This role encompasses the development of digital media plans and associated creative across multiple channels – programmatic, display, social, native and video efforts across multiple platforms – desktop, tablet, mobile and in app.
Oversee allocation of media budget across display and social. Develop and evolve creative assets and landing pages with creative agency. Work with marketing, product, legal and brand teams. Identify, test and optimize the best performance marketing channels and platforms to drive ROI. Deliver on defined sales targets against associated KPIs.
- Develop and launch strategic digital marketing plans for business to consumer video and internet products
- Build out digital marketing strategy and execute the performance marketing plans through paid digital tactics-including programmatic, display, social, native and video
- Oversee process, for audience targeting, cross sell, prospecting and remarketing to meet digital sales from lead generation through to conversion
- Provide insights into performance, targeting and segmentation of campaigns across digital media and creative
- Manage the allocation of media budget across media channels and platforms - programmatic, display, social, native and video media channels – desktop, tablet, mobile, app
- Develop and evolve creative assets for display, social and video and landing pages with creative agency with a drive for engagement, conversion and innovation all aligned to the brand
- Work with the data analytics teams to ensure that appropriate benchmarks and KPI’s are in place
- Manage to defined volume targets, with daily, weekly, and monthly reporting against KPIs
The background of the successful candidate includes:
- 8+ years in a Digital Marketing role, specifically managing lead generation campaigns and 5+ years managing a successful team
- Proven track record in managing large digital media budgets and hitting monthly goals for user acquisition, retention, and other key performance metrics
- Extensive knowledge of digital media and creative as well as related research tools, resources, digital technical platforms, dynamic creative optimization and related integration opportunities
- Proficient in leveraging digital user behavior data, understanding of audience targeting and lifecycle marketing
- Skilled at writing up digital media and creative briefs for the agencies ensuring that the plans and execution are meeting business strategies, objectives and brand guidelines
- Deeply analytical and data driven; proficiency with multivariant, A/B testing, promotional strategy, attribution models
- Proven strong collaboration and cross functional leadership skills
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt rapidly to aggressive deadlines and rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience to drive projects from conception to completion
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline preferred
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.