Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
- Responsible for selling complex technical products and new and emerging application services, generates sales, and supports the sales efforts of direct sellers by leveraging product, industry, and/or technological expertise.
- Supports accounts as an overlay/sales specialist seller as opportunities are identified.
- Leads the sales and technical team in support of the sale of the products, services and solutions.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of new and emerging application services and products.
- Spends majority of the time at the customers premise developing and presenting sales proposals and systems solutions for highly complex projects.
- May assist less experienced peers and partners with Account Managers to close sales.
- May take the lead in identifying new opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree Account Management
- Application Expertise
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Competitive Differentiation - Consultative Selling
- Design Thinking
- Industry Knowledge
- Operational Excellence
- Solution Integration Expertise
- Technology Expertise
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.