Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
- Experience in Java or PHP or .net
SECRET clearance or ability to obtain SECRET clearance required. US citizenship is also required due to the sensitive nature of this Department of Defense contract.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a curriculum or major field of study which provides substantial knowledge useful in managing large, complex AIS projects, is closely related to the work to be automated, and/or in a computer science, Information Systems, physical science, engineering, or a mathematics-intensive discipline, or an applicable training certificate from an accredited training institution.
Experience Requirements: A minimum of six years Java programming language experience with progressive experience in a related field.
Position location in Annapolis, Maryland (Naval Academy, IT contract support).
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.