Advertising & Analytics Jobs
It takes passion and drive to lead the way, breaking ground on the future of advertising, media, communication and entertainment. Take your place alongside the most innovative minds in our business. It all starts here.
- Work on a variety of cross-channel marketing analytics projects to improve customer targeting and marketing efficiencies with increasing ROI
- Analyze customer behavior and product subscription, as well as utilizing third party data and be responsible for creating campaign targets and assigning them with the most efficient AD channels
- Provide closed loop campaign reports or help 3rd party vendors acting as safe heaven, to provide the campaign reports and insights, making recommendations for future campaign strategies
- Test and validate raw data, analytics method, statistical models and target lists, ensuring accuracy and clean to serve into campaign, working closely with 3rd party data vendor, IT, and big data team
- Produce meaningful KPI dashboards
- Supervisory: No.
- Degree educated in a quantitative or numerate discipline such as Math, Stats, Economics, Computer Science, or similar disciplines
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in BI, Business Analytics or Data Science
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, Excel and SAS, R or equivalent statistical or machine learning language
- Experience using Tableau, Cognos or other OLAP cube/data visualization and reporting package
- Working knowledge of statistics, predictive modeling, and machine learning
- Must have worked in big data environment and have ability to deliver insights and recommendations to non-technical audiences
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.