Advertising & Analytics Jobs
It takes passion and drive to lead the way, breaking ground on the future of advertising, media, communication and entertainment. Take your place alongside the most innovative minds in our business. It all starts here.
Digital Sales Planner
What part will you play?
As Digital Sales Planner you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day partner relationships and sales ops processes. You will play a key part in building proposals, executing, stewarding, and optimizing campaign health. You will be a member of a highly motivated Digital team where account relationship building and customer satisfaction are keys to a successful candidate. Duties will also include analysis of inventory, revenue, and pricing. This role is based in New York.
What will you be doing?
- Team up with Account Executives to understand agency/client goals and objectives and brainstorm solutions
- Liaison between sales, ad ops and external partners
- Create and modify sales proposals for TVE/DTV Now and STB VOD products that meet customer needs and maximize revenue for AT&T
- Generate planning costs for assigned advertising agencies
- Handle client services and ensure all digital campaigns get live, including collection of assets and work with Ad Ops to ensure campaigns go live as expected
- Communicate campaign highlights and/or red flags to AE to enable resolution with client
- Monitor campaign to ensure delivery (running internal and 3rd party reporting) – assist with billing
- Ensure post-campaign research studies are properly coordinated, where applicable
- Deliver campaign recap to AEs and/or clients summarizing performance
- Coordinate with Account Executives on development of renewal strategies based on client/program insights
- Partner with internal and external partners to execute all aspects of campaigns
- Execute/Monitor targeting, implementation, trafficking, delivery, troubleshooting, reporting, inventory optimization, and billing process.
What do we require from you?
- 3-4 years of experience in Digital ad platforms for Ad Agency, Publisher, Network, or Ad Tech Vendor.
- Experience with digital ad serving systems, such as DFP and FreeWheel.
- Experience with front-end sales systems, such as DMD, Salesforce, Operative.One etc.
- Experience with publisher tools, such as Yieldex, is a plus.
- Experience with Digital Data Aggregators, such as Staq or Ad-Juster tools, is a plus.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a self-starter with an aptitude for defining new processes.
- Natural ability to tell a compelling story using data-driven insights as a foundation.
- Ad Exchange or Programmatic advertising experience a plus.
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize under fast paced environment.
- Must possess a passion to drive the business forward.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, vLookups, etc.) a plus.
Bachelor's degree required
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.