Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
- Create existing/new sales for delivery of solutions meeting a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/services/systems/solutions.
- With aid of support group, identifies sales opportunity solutions.
- Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information and obtain prospects.
- May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies.
- Takes initiative /accountability for producing desired results.
- Partnering with support, identifies and drives lifecycle sales opportunities to closure.
- Manage contract renewal efforts for assigned accounts, generates contract addendums, and maintains contract expiration inventories.
- Establishes/maintains productive long-term networks/relationships with customers.
- Observes/participates in presenting products, services and migrations that can benefit customer’s needs.
- Demonstrates broad and strong working knowledge of the organizations entire product/service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues and strategies, and priorities to deliver valuable solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
- Identifies key trends and customer needs, leverages industry knowledge and utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
- Owns account relationship and responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
- Demonstrates progressive record of sales achievement.
- May aid management in devising direct sales plans/strategies.
- May develop strategic initiatives to grow/retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts/projects while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- May support the sales team through coaching or mentoring.
- May assist less experienced peers.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.